Blog Entry

Are You Listening?

Monday, December 14, 2009 by Pye FS , under


* Photo of me by Nai


1. There are so many things happened in the past few weeks.
2. I ran out of words to talk about them, esp here in my blog.
3. So I'm numbering them like this, because it's easier.
4. On 26th Nov, the boat carrying my good friends, his wife together with 19 other family members was capsized on their way to Pulau Banggi from Kudat.
5. On the 28th, I went to Kudat.
6. My friend's wife was found on the 30th. I went to her funeral. She was buried at her husband's village.
7. My good friend was found on 1st Dec. I also went to his funeral. He was buried next to her wife's.
8. There are so much memories with them. I used much instead of more because I'm beginning to lose count.
9. 3rd Dice was interviewed by Dj Ivan Sabah VFM, previously DjSaliparJipun Sabahan.FM.
10. I performed with my band 3rd Dice at DigiMusic Live: Sounds Unite together with W.O.R.M, Donatello, SevenCollar T-Shirt, Prana, PureVibracion, They Will Kill Us All, BitterSweet and One Buck Short. We played Summer Camp, Kasihani, New Hope, Jimmy & Jenny, Circus and Can't Define. It was FUNtastic.
11. My W300i went dead.
12. I had ikan bakar with a friend :)
13. I replaced my old Nokia 3310's battery. It's the only cell phone that I had left. Still in good condition after 6 years.
14. Learning card tricks are my hobby lately. Pick a card.. :p
15. Yesterday I went to Kepayan, it's 3rd Dice practice session. After the session, we had lunch at Tanjung Aru.
16. We're planning to watch Zombie Land at 1Borneo last night, but we're offered 4 VIP tickets to MLTR Live in Kota Kinabalu, free of charge.
17. And yes, I went to the concert. It was super-duper awesome. I envy their stage, their sound systems, argh wish I could play at that stage. Hoho.
18. Lately I hate the word 'be yourself'. Why don't I be more than what I can be?





Pye FS
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pye.fs
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pyephoto
YM: my_crewz

0 Responses to 'Are You Listening?'