Blog Entry

It's Okay Man. Welcome To The Toilet..

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 by Pye FS , under


* Photo of me @ DiGiMusic Live: Sounds Unite. Photo by Yazid FOP.


Last night I was at Cocoon Restaurant & Bar. I was sitting at the bar watching performances of the Atmosphere Band. And there's this table consists of foreign customers. I don't remember how many of them, but I sure know that some of them are drunk already. I can tell just by looking at their face. Hehe.

Minutes passed by, the second set of the performance is over. I went to the toilet, washed my face and there's this local Dusun guy with a Nikon D70s who's being friendly with one of the foreign customers I mentioned earlier, in that toilet. I don't really get what they're talking about. They talked, they laughed, talked and laughed again. They're talking at the back of the toilet front door. I was waiting for them to finish their conversation because they're blocking the way and I can't get through. Then suddenly the door is pushed from the outside and hit the back of the foreign customer. Quite hard I think. An Indian guy came in, quickly apologized to the foreign customer.

The Indian guy said, "Oopss..sorry, so sorry man..".

The foreign customer looked at the Indian guy, smiled and said slowly (like a drunk person used to), "It's okay mannn.. Welcome to the toilettt..".

I was like, oh my God. Begegar lutut saya tahan ketawa. Soon as I got back to the bar, I told the story to Ohgee. Berabis kami ketawa. Hahahaha.




Pye FS
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pye.fs
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pyephoto
YM: my_crewz

0 Responses to 'It's Okay Man. Welcome To The Toilet..'